What better way to spend your Sunday during the festive season than to relax over a delicious brunch followed by a fantastic film, all under one roof and for just €16!
The IFI Café Bar‘s mouth-watering Brunch menu includes dishes such as Eggs Florentine, Mediterranean Omelette and Traditional Irish Cooked Breakfast, or for those who fancy something sweeter, an American-style Pancake Stack with Bacon and Maple Syrup or French Toast dusted with Icing Sugar and served with Chocolate Spread.
Check out the IFI’s Festive Favourites during December!
Sunday Brunch is served 12pm – 4pm.
To make a table reservation, please call 01 679 8712 or email us. If you’re rushing to see a film, please let your server know so we have you there in plenty of time! Dishes marked with (F) are the fastest to prepare.
Terms & Conditions:
– Book your table by calling on 01 679 8712. Brunch is served 12.00- 16.00. Selected screenings only (the film tickets exclude any screenings after 16.00).
– Book your cinema ticket + brunch online, in person at the IFI Box Office or call 01 679 3477
– Offer not be used in conjunction with any other IFI discounts or offers
– Offer not available on special priced film screenings
– Choose any Brunch menu items apart from the Continental Meat and Irish Cheese platter
– Brunch needs to be redeemed on the same day as the screening
– Offer valid each Sunday in December only
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/IFICafe) for more updates, specials and offers. Don’t forget to check-in with your smart phone on Foursquare and Facebook.
All of our vegetarian dishes are marked with (V), and dishes suitable for Coeliacs are marked with (c).
AN CAILÍN CIÚIN
ARCHIVE AT LUNCHTIME: GAELS OF LAUGHTER
13.10 (free tickets from IFI Box Office)
EAFFI DISCOVERIES: MONEYBOYS
ERIC RAVILIOUS: DRAWN TO WAR
EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE
GOOD LUCK TO YOU, LEO GRANDE
WINGS OF DESIRE
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council