Thank you for taking the time to read before your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Irish Film Institute.
• Our ticketing system has been amended to allocate all seats for all screenings and will automatically leave two metres between all separate bookings.
• We are allowing people who book together to sit together. If you wish to sit together you must book tickets on the same transaction.
• We will be enforcing the allocated seating plan for every screening.
• Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat. This is for the comfort and safety of both your party and other cinema-goers.
• We are operating a one-way system throughout the building. Please enter through Eustace Street and exit onto Meeting House Square. Please follow the signage on arrival and during your visit.
• We have Perspex screens at Bar service area, Reception, Box Office, Film Shop and Coffee Dock for the protection of staff and customers
• Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the building and we ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival and throughout your visit.
• Please wear a mask in the venue until you have taken your seat
• Please arrive in good time ahead of the film screening as it may be difficult to facilitate late arrivals, once the film has started.
• Our Café Bar is open with a full selection of food and drinks. All tables are physically distanced and we encourage all customers to book in advance here to guarantee a table.
• Contactless payment is encouraged in all areas of the IFI.
• Regarding group bookings, groups are now to be a maximum of 6 people, from a maximum of 3 different households.
• Pre-booking for cinema and café bar in advance is strongly advised. This can be done both online and by phone: 01 679 3744
IFI Documentary Festival: A CALL TO ARTS
From 18.30 on IFI@Home
IFI Documentary Festival: GENTLE WARRIORS
From 18.00 on IFI@Home
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council