Thank you for taking the time to read before your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Irish Film Institute.
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and audiences. We are operating under the agreed protocols described under Guidance documents for the Safe Operations of Cinemas during COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021, a copy of which can be found at www.saveyourcinema.ie.
• From Monday September 6th, in line with government guidelines, all patrons over the age of 18 must bring proof of vaccination and photo ID to show upon entering the cinema screen.
• Our ticketing system has been amended to allocate all seats for all screenings and will automatically leave one metre between all separate bookings.
• We are allowing people who book together to sit together. If you wish to sit together you must book tickets on the same transaction.
• We will be enforcing the allocated seating plan for every screening.
• Please ensure you sit in your allocated seat. This is for the comfort and safety of both your party and other cinema-goers.
• We are operating a one-way system throughout the building. Please enter through Eustace Street and exit onto Meeting House Square. Please follow the signage on arrival and during your visit.
• We have Perspex screens at Bar service area, Reception, Box Office, Film Shop and Coffee Dock for the protection of staff and customers
• Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the building and we ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival and throughout your visit.
• Please wear a mask in the venue until you have taken your seat
• Please arrive in good time ahead of the film screening as it may be difficult to facilitate late arrivals, once the film has started.
• Our Café Bar is open with a full selection of food and drinks. All tables are physically distanced and we encourage all customers to book in advance here to guarantee a table.
• Contactless payment is encouraged in all areas of the IFI.
• Regarding group bookings, groups are now to be a maximum of 6 people.
• Pre-booking for cinema and café bar in advance is strongly advised. This can be done both online and by phone: 01 679 3744
HORRORTHON: AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
HORRORTHON: BRING OUT THE FEAR
HORRORTHON: THE SADNESS
HORRORTHON: VAMPUS HORROR TALES
HORRORTHON: WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING
NEVER GONNA SNOW AGAIN
THE FRENCH DISPATCH
13.10, 15.40, 18.10, 20.30
THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF EURIDICE GUSMAO
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council