What better way to spend your Sunday in September than to relax over a delicious brunch followed by a fantastic film, all under one roof and for just €15!
To celebrate the IFI Café Bar‘s new mouth-watering Brunch menu, which includes dishes such as Eggs Florentine, Mediterranean Omelette and Traditional Irish Cooked Breakfast, or for those who fancy something sweeter, an American-style Pancake Stack with Bacon and Maple Syrup or French Toast dusted with Icing Sugar and served with Chocolate Spread, you can avail of a film ticket and brunch for just €15 each Sunday throughout the month!
Sunday Brunch is served 12pm – 4pm. Tickets for films showing on September 7th will go on sale on Monday, September 1st.
To make a table reservation, please call 01 679 8712 or email us. If you’re rushing to see a film, please let your server know so we have you there in plenty of time! Dishes marked with (F) are the fastest to prepare.
Terms & Conditions:
– Book your table by calling on 01 679 8712. Brunch is served 12pm – 4pm. The film tickets exclude any screenings after 18.30.
– Book your cinema ticket + brunch online, in person at the IFI Box Office or call 01 679 3477
– Offer not be used in conjunction with any other IFI discounts or offers
– Offer not available on special priced film screenings, including IFI Stranger Than Fiction
– Choose any Brunch menu items apart from the Continental Meat and Irish Cheese platter
– Brunch needs to be redeemed on the same day as the screening
– Offer valid each Sunday in September only
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/IFICafe) for more updates, specials and offers. Don’t forget to check-in with your smart phone on Foursquare and Facebook.
All of our vegetarian dishes are marked with (V), and dishes suitable for Coeliacs are marked with (c).
ARCHIVE AT LUNCHTIME: SHALL WE DANCE?
BEAU IS AFRAID
CONTEMPT | LE MÉPRIS
18.30 (French Film Club)
PAUL NEWMAN: CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF
THE EIGHT MOUNTAINS
THELMA & LOUISE
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council