What better way to spend your Sunday in September than to relax over a delicious brunch followed by a fantastic film, all under one roof and for just €15!
To celebrate the IFI Café Bar‘s new mouth-watering Brunch menu, which includes dishes such as Eggs Florentine, Mediterranean Omelette and Traditional Irish Cooked Breakfast, or for those who fancy something sweeter, an American-style Pancake Stack with Bacon and Maple Syrup or French Toast dusted with Icing Sugar and served with Chocolate Spread, you can avail of a film ticket and brunch for just €15 each Sunday throughout the month!
Sunday Brunch is served 12pm – 4pm. Tickets for films showing on September 7th will go on sale on Monday, September 1st.
To make a table reservation, please call 01 679 8712 or email us. If you’re rushing to see a film, please let your server know so we have you there in plenty of time! Dishes marked with (F) are the fastest to prepare.
Terms & Conditions:
– Book your table by calling on 01 679 8712. Brunch is served 12pm – 4pm. The film tickets exclude any screenings after 18.30.
– Book your cinema ticket + brunch online, in person at the IFI Box Office or call 01 679 3477
– Offer not be used in conjunction with any other IFI discounts or offers
– Offer not available on special priced film screenings, including IFI Stranger Than Fiction
– Choose any Brunch menu items apart from the Continental Meat and Irish Cheese platter
– Brunch needs to be redeemed on the same day as the screening
– Offer valid each Sunday in September only
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/IFICafe) for more updates, specials and offers. Don’t forget to check-in with your smart phone on Foursquare and Facebook.
All of our vegetarian dishes are marked with (V), and dishes suitable for Coeliacs are marked with (c).
15.50, 18.40, 20.50
NEVER GONNA SNOW AGAIN
OLIVER SACKS: HIS OWN LIFE
THE GREEN KNIGHT
THE INVISIBLE LIFE OF EURIDICE GUSMAO
THE VELVET UNDERGROUND
16.00 (OC), 18.00
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council