Thank you for taking the time to read before your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Irish Film Institute.
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and audiences. We are operating under the agreed protocols described under Guidance documents for the Safe Operations of Cinemas during COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021, a copy of which can be found at www.saveyourcinema.ie.
• From Saturday, January 22nd, in line with government guidelines, all screens will operate at 100% capacity. EU COVID Certificates and photo ID are no longer required to enter the cinema screen.
• We operate under the latest government guidelines, which are subject to change at any time. Should new guidelines around cinema capacity impact your booking, you will be contacted to discuss new options.
• A new air filtration system has been installed in cinema screens and in the Café Bar. ILIMEX air purification and sterilisation uses a combination of sterilisation technologies to continuously eliminate >99.9999% of airborne pathogens on the first pass through the ILIMEX air sterilising unit.
• Please follow the signage upon arrival into the building and during your visit.
• Allocated seating remains in place – please sit in the seat noted on your ticket in the interest of health and safety.
• Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the building and we ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival and throughout your visit.
• Please arrive in good time ahead of the film screening as it may be difficult to facilitate late arrivals, once the film has started.
• Our Café Bar is open with a full selection of food and drinks. We encourage all customers to book in advance here to guarantee a table.
• Contactless payment is encouraged in all areas of the IFI.
• Pre-booking for cinema and café bar in advance is strongly advised. This can be done both online and by phone: 01 679 3744
ALL THE BEAUTY AND THE BLOODSHED
13.50, 17.00, 20.10
WILD STRAWBERRIES: ARMAGEDDON TIME
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council