As it prepares to commence the refurbishment of its two biggest cinema spaces, the Irish Film Institute (IFI) is offering film fans the chance to take home a piece of Dublin’s cinema heritage.
For a donation to the IFI’s ongoing refurbishment fund, patrons will be able to take home one (or more) of the Institute’s current Cinema 1 seats. Seats will be available for collection from the IFI between noon and 1pm next Monday, August 26th.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Seats will be available for collection from the IFI between noon and 1pm on August 26th.
2. Seats are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Seats cannot be held or stored beyond the period indicated.
4. Those interested in taking a seat must transport them from the IFI on the day before 1pm.
5. A donation must be made in person at the point of collection.
Anyone wishing to donate to the IFI’s fundraising drive can also do so by visiting www.ifi.ie/donate, by texting IFI to 50300 to donate €4*, or by naming a seat in the newly refurbished Cinema 1. See https://ifi.ie/refurb-2019/ for full details.
* IFI will receive a minimum of €3.60. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 0766805278.
Horrorthon 2020: RED SCREENING
On IFI@Home from 21.00
Horrorthon 2020: UNCLE PECKERHEAD
On IFI@Home from 18.30
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council