The 18th annual IFI French Film Festival brings 12 days and nights of the best French cinema to the Irish Film Institute. With 19 Irish premières, a Jean-Pierre Melville retrospective, and some sensational guests for you to meet, it’s the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the brightest and best of French cinema from November 15th to 26th!
To celebrate, Festival Sponsors Air France are offering you a chance to win two return tickets to Paris!
Air France offers daily flights from Dublin to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Air France also connects to hundreds of onward destinations at very competitive fares, bringing the world to your doorstep. To be in a with a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF FRANCE?
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Address (required)
I would like to receive weekly updates from the Irish Film Institute via the IFI newsletter.
I would like to receive promotional updates from Air France.
Competition closes at midnight, Sunday November 26th, 2017. The winners will be contacted by email shortly after.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Prize includes one pair of Economy Class return tickets from Dublin Airport to Paris with Air France. Flights are to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and include taxes. Tickets are subject to availability.
• Each return ticket must be used together (both passengers must travel together). One of the passengers must be the prize winner. An adult must accompany any children or infant.
• Air France is not responsible for transfers to or from the airports, accommodation or any other travel expense.
• Booking period finishes on 27 December 2017.
• Travel period ends on 30 June 2018.
• Flights are subject to embargo between 20 March 2018 –5 April 2018.
• Booking must be made at least 30 days before the preferred date of travel.
• No extension of the date or change of destination is allowed from those specified in these Ts&Cs.
• No change of companion, names, travel dates or any other detail in the tickets is allowed once these have been issued.
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
• Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable surcharges, shall be the responsibility of thewinner, parent or legal guardian.
• Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles for the prize flights.
• Winner must be over the age of 18 with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. Air France is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.
The IFI is supported by The Arts Council